Prep 10 m; Ready In 10 m;
"Spicy, sweet, and tangy, all in one shot. Glaze ham and marinate in refrigerator overnight if possible. Bake ham as you normally would."
MethodLet glaze stand about 10 minutes before glazing ham.
- 8 ounces asparagus spears, trimmed and cut into 2-inch Pieces
- 5 cups French Bread cubes
- 2 cups shredded gruyere or White Cheddar cheese, (8 oz.)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped chives or green onions
- 8 ounces cooked Ham, diced
- 10 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boiling. Add asparagus; cook 5 minutes or until bright green.
- In a greased 3-quart baking dish spread half the bread cubes. Top with cheese, onion, chives and half the ham and asparagus. Top with remaining bread.
- In a bowl whisk together four of the eggs and the milk. Evenly pour over layers in dish. Press down bread pieces into the egg milk mixture with the back of a spoon. Top with remaining ham and asparagus. Cover with plastic wrap, then chill for two hours.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 325 degrees F oven 30 minutes. With the back of a wooden spoon, press 6 indentations in top of strata. Pour a whole egg into each indentation. Bake 20 to 25 minutes more or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in center of strata registers 170 degrees F and eggs are set. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Cut into squares to serve. If desired, drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and cracked black pepper. Makes 6 to 8 servings.
- 4 cups frozen diced hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces reduced-sodium cooked Ham, chopped
- 1 cup shredded gouda cheese (4 ounces)
- 3/4 cup chopped red sweet pepper (1 medium)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (1 medium)
- 6 Eggs, lightly beaten, or 1 1/2 cups refrigerated or frozen egg product, thawed
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed reduced-sodium cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 low-fat whole grain English Muffins, split and toasted
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine hash browns, ham, cheese, sweet pepper, and onion. Toss together until well mixed. In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, soup, milk, and black pepper. Pour over potato mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours.
- Serve ham mixture over English muffins.
Scrambled eggs, savory sliced ham and a blend of three cheeses all baked to perfection on toasted Italian bread. It doesn't have to be wishful thinking....
- 6 italian bread slices, 1/2 inch thick
- 6 Eggs
- 12 slicesOSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Virginia Brand Ham
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded Three cheese with a TOUCH OF philadelphia
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place bread slices in single layer on baking sheet.Bake 8 min. or until lightly toasted, turning after 4 min.
- Meanwhile, whisk eggs until blended; cook in medium nonstick skillet on medium heat 3 min. or until set, stirring occasionally.
- Top toast slices with ham, eggs and cheese.
- Bake 2 to 3 min. or until cheese is melted.