- 44 - ounces fresh or frozen barramundi or tilapia fillets (with skin)
- 1teaspoon finely shredded orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 4teaspoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 red sweet pepper, cut into bite-size strips
- 2baby bok choy, trimmed and quartered (8 ounces)
- 1 medium mango, seeded, peeled, and cut into bite-size strips
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped cashews
MethodRinse fish; pat dry with paper towels. Measure thickness of fish. Place fish in a large resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish; set aside.
- 8 ounces fresh or dried asian Egg Noodles
- 1 tablespoon Toasted Sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons peanut or other neutral oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 1 head Napa or savoy cabbage, shredded (5 cups)
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons mirin or honey
- 1 - 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles until just tender but not soft, about 3 to 4 minutes; drain the noodles, toss with the sesame oil to keep them from sticking together, and set aside.
- Heat the peanut oil in a 12-inch skillet or wok over medium heat. Add the garlic and ginger and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes. Add the cabbage and carrots, and toss to coat them in the oil; cook until the vegetables soften, about 3 minutes.
- While the vegetables cook, in a small bowl combine the oyster sauce, soy sauce, and mirin and mix well. When the vegetables are soft, add the chicken and noodles and cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until just warmed through. Then add the sauce and toss well to coat everything and serve.
- 3 ounces dried whole wheat thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced Red Onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and thinly sliced or shredded
- 1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon crushed Red Pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot (1 medium)
- 1/3 cup snipped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- Break spaghetti into 1-inch pieces. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain. Return spaghetti to hot pan; cover and keep warm.
- Pour oil into a large skillet; heat skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add Brussels sprouts, ginger, and crushed red pepper; cook and stir for 1 minute. Add broth and soy sauce. Cook about 2 minutes more or until liquid is almost evaporated, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Stir in cooked spaghetti, carrot, and cilantro. Before serving, sprinkle with almonds.
With only four ingredients and 15 minutes to a better-for-you veggie and shrimp stir fry, you've found one of the easiest recipes to try tonight.
- 1/3 cupKRAFT Lite asian toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 1 pkg.(12 oz.) frozen Asian mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, Snow Peas)
- 1 lb.uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 1/4 cupchopped PLANTERS cocktail peanuts
- Heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.Add vegetables; stir-fry 4min.
- Add shrimp; stir-fry 4 min. or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining dressing; sprinkle with nuts.