Prep Time 10min. Total Time 2hr. 20min. Servings 16 servings
Make this super-easy, one-bowl showstopper for friends. If you don't get some oohs and aahs, it's time to get new friends.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 5 oz.BAKER'S Semi-sweet Chocolate, divided
- 1 tub (8 oz.) plus 1-1/2 cups thawed cool WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 Tbsp.powdered sugar
Serve up this mocha truffle pie and it will look like a true labor of love. No need to tell anyone it's a one-bowl, no-bake, beginner's-level dessert.
- 1 cuphalf-and-half
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tbsp. MAXWELL HOUSE INTERNATIONAL Suisse mocha, divided
- 2 Tbsp.sugar
- 2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-sweet Chocolate, broken into Pieces
- 1 tsp.vanilla
- 1 Oreo Pie crust (6 oz.)
- 2 cups thawed cool WHIP Whipped Topping
- 1 oz.BAKER'S Semi-Sweet chocolate, shaved
- Bring half-and-half, 1/4 cup flavored instant coffee and sugar just to boil in saucepan, stirring constantly.Remove from heat; pour over broken chocolate in medium bowl.Let stand 2 min.Whisk until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.Add vanilla; mix well.Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Stir remaining flavored instant coffee into COOL WHIP until blended; spread over pie.Refrigerate 1 hour.Top with shaved chocolate.
Learn how to make these COOL WHIP Snickerdoodles for the holidays. Arrange these scrumptious cookies on a platter and offer them to family and friends.
- 1/3 cupsugar
- 1-1/2 tsp.ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size)yellow cake mix
- 1tub (8 oz.) cool WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 Egg
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in medium bowl.
- Beat remaining ingredients in large bowl with mixer until blended.(Dough will be thick and sticky.)Use 2 small spoons to drop dough, 2 tsp. at a time, into sugar mixture; toss until dough is evenly coated with sugar mixture.
- Place dough, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheets.
- Bake 13 to 15 min. or until edges are lightly browned.Cool on baking sheet 1 min.Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
Cake in a slow cooker? Don't knock it 'til you've tried it. This chocolate-pumpkin version is rich and best served warm with a dollop of whipped topping.
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Fudge Flavor Instant pudding
- 1 box (15.25 oz.) chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (29 oz.) real pumpkin (un-spiced)
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- dash of cinnamon
- cool WHIP Whipped Topping (for garnish)
- cooking spray
- SPRAY the inside of the slow cooker with cooking spray.
- SPREAD the pumpkin evenly on the bottom of the slow cooker.
- MIX the JELL-O Pudding and cake mix together in a separate bowl.
- SPREAD the JELL-O and cake mixture evenly over the pumpkin in the slow cooker and drizzle the melted butter over the top.
- SPRINKLE a dash of cinnamon across the top.
- COOK on high for 3 hours. Serve with COOL WHIP on top and enjoy!