Prep Time 5min. Total Time 5min. Servings 12 servings, 2 Tbsp. each
Drizzle a smooth Cream Cheese Glaze over your baked goods! With five ingredients and 5 minutes, you can turn cream cheese into a tasty Cream Cheese Glaze.
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cupbutter, softened
- 1/2 tsp.vanilla
- 1/2 cuppowdered sugar
- 1/4 cupmilk
Looking for a new cream cheese recipe? Try these Cream Cheese Clouds, with cinnamon, sugar, butter & cream cheese. This cream cheese recipe is delicious!
- 1 can (16.3 oz.) refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1/2 cupsugar
- 1 Tbsp.ground cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) philadelphia Cream Cheese, cut into 12 cubes
- 1/4 cupbutter, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Separate dough into 12 biscuits; press or roll each to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon in shallow dish.Dip cream cheese cubes in melted butter, then roll in cinnamon sugar.Place 1 cheese cube in center of each dough circle; gather up sides of dough to enclose filling.Press edges of dough together to seal.Place, seam sides up, in muffin pan sprayed with cooking spray.Drizzle with any remaining butter; sprinkle with any remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Bake 15 min. or until golden brown.Serve warm.
We believe cream cheese frosting makes any dessert about a thousand times more scrumptious. Feel free to test our theory with these chocolate cupcakes.
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) devil's food cake mix
- 1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant pudding
- 1/4 cupmilk
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cupbutter or margarine, softened
- 1 tsp.vanilla
- 2 cupspowdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp.colored sugar
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Add dry pudding mix and milk; beat 2 min.Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.Cool in pans 10 min.Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until blended.Gradually beat in powdered sugar.
- Pipe cream cheese mixture onto cupcakes.Sprinkle with colored sugar.
- Place crêpes on microwaveable plate.Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or just until warmed.
- Spread 2 Tbsp. cream cheese spread onto center of each crêpe; fold on opposite sides of crêpe, then roll up burrito style.
- Drizzle with honey.