Chill two Martini glasses. Put all the ingredients in a cocktail shaker or jug (except the cucumber ribbons), along with a handful of ice. Shake or mix well to combine, then strain the liquid into the
Bring together crumbled feta, lemon zest and fresh veggies for this Easy Greek Cucumber-Tomato Salad. This cucumber-tomato salad is bursting with flavor.
- 2 tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 largecucumber, chopped
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped Green Peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onions
- 1/2 cupATHENOS Traditional crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1/4 cupKRAFT greek Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 tsp.lemon zest
- Combine ingredients.
- 1 flatbread cracker (5 inch)
- 1 Tbsp.philadelphia Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese spread
- 2 English cucumber slices (1/4 inch thick), cut in half
- 1/4 tsp.lemon zest
- Spread cracker with cream cheese spread.
- Top with cucumbers and lemon zest.
This fresh salad from Dan Seidman of The Chef Dan incorporates thinly sliced cucumber, red onion and chili pepper with a dressing of rice wine vinegar, lime juice and sesame oil. Topped with roasted peanuts and bean sprouts.
- 1/3 cupRice vinegar
- 1tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 largeEnglish cucumber, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/4 Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1red chili pepper, thinly sliced
- 2-1/2 tablespoonspeanuts
- 1pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cupbean sprouts
- lime wedges, for serving
- Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil
- Reynolds® Parchment Paper
- 1. Combine rice vinegar, sugar, and sesame oil in a small saucepan and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat to simmer for 2 minutes to allow the sugar to dissolve. Leave mixture to cool to room temperature.
- 2. Add cucumber, onion and chili pepper to a mixing bowl and pour over the cooled vinegar solution. Stir to mix everything together. Tightly cover bowl with Reynolds Wrap® Aluminum Foil and place in fridge for 30 minutes.
- 3. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with Reynolds® Parchment Paper. Place peanuts on baking sheet and season with a generous pinch of salt. Roast for 30 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through.
- 4. Remove the cucumber mixture from fridge and transfer to serving dish. Top with bean sprouts and roasted peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.