Prep Time 35min. Total Time 2hr. 0min. Servings 16 servings
What could be even more awesome than our classic BAKER'S GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate Cake? This. The easy version!
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S german'S sweet Chocolate
- 1 cupbutter
- 1/2 cupwater
- 2 cupsflour
- 1 tsp.baking soda
- 1/4 tsp.salt
- 4 Eggs
- 2 cupssugar
- 1 tsp.vanilla
- 1 cupbuttermilk
- 2 cupseasy coconut-pecan Filling & frosting
It doesn't get much better than this: Fudgy chocolate brownies are topped with peppermint-spiked frosting and melty sweetened BAKER'S chocolate.
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Unsweetened Chocolate
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine, divided
- 2 cupssugar
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cupflour
- 1 tsp.peppermint extract
- 1 can (16 oz.) ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
- 1 pkg. (4 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet chocolate
- 1/4 cupwater
- Preheat oven to 350°F.Line 13x9-inch baking pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides of pan.Grease foil.Microwave unsweetened chocolate and 3/4 cup of the butter in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 2 min. or until butter is melted.Stir until chocolate is completely melted.Stir in sugar.Blend in eggs.Add flour; mix well.Spread into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs.(Do not overbake.)Cool in pan.
- Stir peppermint extract into frosting; spread evenly over cooled brownies.Microwave semi-sweet chocolate, remaining 1/4 cup butter and the water in medium microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min. or until butter is melted.Stir until chocolate is completely melted.Cool to room temperature.Spread evenly overfrosting; cover.Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.Lift out of pan onto cutting board, using foil handles.Cut into 36 squares.
Fresh strawberries, pineapple chunks and melon balls line up for a dip in warm dark chocolate in this fun, yet elegant, dessert.
- 5fresh strawberries cut in half
- 10 pineapple chunks
- 10 melon balls
- 1 pkg.BAKER'S Dark Semi-sweet Dipping Chocolate
- 10 wooden skewers
- Wash and cut the fruit, then build the skewers by inserting one piece of each fruit until making ten fruit skewers.
- Place the fruit skewers in a serving plate and then melt the chocolate following the instructions on the package.
- Pour the melted chocolate on a nice serving bowl and place aside the fruit skewers.
Dive into deliciousness with our Double GERMAN'S Sweet Chocolate Pie. Fans of German chocolate pie love the chocolate crust and extra chocolate drizzle.
- 1-1/2 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S german'S sweet Chocolate (6 oz.), divided
- 1/2 cupmilk, divided
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed, softened
- 2 Tbsp.sugar
- 1 tub (8 oz.) cool WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 1 Oreo Pie crust (6 oz.)
- Microwave 5 oz. chocolate and 1/4 cup milk in large microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 to 2 min. or until chocolate is almost melted, stirring after 1 min.Stir until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add cream cheese, sugar and remaining milk; beat with whisk until blended.Gently stir in COOL WHIP; spoon into crust.Freeze 4 hours or until firm.
- Remove pie from freezer about 30 min. before serving.Let stand at room temperature or place in refrigerator until slightly softened.Melt remaining chocolate as directed on package; drizzle over pie.