This simple lunch dish is a great way of getting children aged 5-9 involved in the kitchen
- 2 spring onions, ends trimmed off
- 4 tablespoons of frozen peas, defrosted
- 1 courgette, halved with the ends cut off
- 2 slices of ham
- 100g feta cheese
- 4 eggs
MethodSnip or cut up the spring onions and put them in a bowl. Add the peas to the bowl.
Got some leftover roast beef? Put it back on the dinner menu tonight in this three-step mac and cheese casserole.
- 1 pkg. (14.5 oz.) KRAFT macaroni & cheese family Size dinner
- 1-1/2 cupsshredded cooked Roast Beef
- 1/2 cuprecaíto
- 1 cup canned drained pigeon peas
- 3/4 cupKRAFT Shredded mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Dinner as directed on package in large saucepan. Stir in meat, pigeon peas and recaíto.
- Spoon into 13x9-inch dish sprayed with cooking spray. Top with cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 min. or until casserole is heated through and cheese is melted.
Keep an eye out for pass interference when sharing our Easy Cheesy Chicken Buffalo Dip. This chicken Buffalo dip is made extra special with cream cheese.
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) philadelphia Cream Cheese, cubed
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken
- 2 stalkscelery, finely chopped
- 1/2 cupKRAFT ROKA Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1/2 cupbuffalo Wing Sauce
- Combine ingredients in microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 5 min. or until cream cheese is melted and dip is heated through, stirring after 3 min.
It's easy, it's cheesy and it's one of the most delicious ways we know of to get more vegetables (and melty cheese) in your life.
- 1/2 cupKRAFT Sun Dried Tomato Vinaigrette Dressing, divided
- 1 mediumonion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 mediumzucchini, sliced (about 1 cup)
- 1/2 mediumEggplant, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 1 largetomato, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded italian* Low-Moisture mozzarella-parmesan cheese Blend
- 3 cups hot cooked Rice
- Pour 1/4 cup of the dressing into large skillet.Add onions; cook and stir on medium heat until crisp-tender.
- Add zucchini; cook and stir 2 min.Add eggplant; cook an additional 2 min.Add remaining 1/4 cup dressing and the tomatoes. Bring just to boil.Reduce heat to medium-low; continue cooking 10 min. or until vegetables are tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese.Serve with rice.