Prep Time 25min. Total Time 25min. Servings 16 servings
Make this strawberry-lemon cheesecake with crisp ladyfingers! This No-Bake Strawberry-Lemon Cheesecake is an impressive dessert for any occasion.
- 14 crisp ladyfingers
- 1 qt. (4 cups) strawberries, thinly sliced, divided
- 2 pkg.(8 oz. each) philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cupsugar
- juice from 1 lemon
- 2 cupsthawed cool WHIP Whipped Topping
MethodArrange ladyfingers on bottom of prepared pan.Cover with 1-1/2 cups sliced berries.
- 1/2 cup finely crushed graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 2 8 ounce packages reduced-fat Cream Cheese (neufchatel), softened
- 1 8 ounce package fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 8 ounce carton fat-free Sour Cream
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 4 ounces dark chocolate, melted and cooled
- Fresh blackberries and/or raspberries (optional)
- For crust, in a medium bowl stir together finely crushed graham crackers and melted butter until crumbs are moistened. Press mixture evenly onto bottom of an 8-inch springform pan (mixture may not completely cover bottom). Cover and chill while preparing filling.
- For filling, in a small saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk; let stand for 5 minutes. Heat and stir over low heat just until gelatin is dissolved. Remove from heat. Cool for 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Beat in sour cream, sugar, and vanilla until well mixed; gradually beat in gelatin mixture. Divide mixture in half. Gradually stir melted chocolate into half of the mixture.
- Spoon half of the chocolate mixture over chilled crust in pan; spread evenly. Carefully spoon half of the white mixture in small mounds over chocolate mixture. Using a narrow, thin-bladed metal spatula or a table knife, swirl chocolate and white mixtures. Top with the remaining chocolate mixture, spreading evenly; spoon the remaining white mixturein small mounds over chocolate mixture and swirl again. Cover and chill about 6 hours or until set.
- To serve, using a small sharp knife, loosen cheesecake from sides of springform pan; remove sides of pan. Cut cheesecake into wedges. If desired, garnish with blackberries and/or raspberries.
Try our No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Recipe when unexpected guests arrive.Our No-Bake OREO Cheesecake Recipe takes as much time to make as a pot of coffee.
- 1 tub (24.2 oz.) philadelphia Ready-To-Eat cheesecake Filling
- 12 Oreo Cookies, coarsely chopped, divided
- 1 Oreo Pie crust (6 oz.)
- Spoon cheesecake filling into large bowl.Remove 1/3 cup of the chopped cookies; set aside.Add remaining chopped cookies to filling; stir just until blended.
- Spoon into crust. Smooth top lightly with back of spoon to form even layer.Sprinkle with the reserved chopped cookies.
- Serve immediately.Or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
This Frozen Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Drizzle is the perfect way to enjoy cheesecake in the summer. Call it lemon's challenge to Key lime pie.
- 24 gingersnaps, finely crushed (about 1-1/4 cups)
- 1/4 cupbutter, melted
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 Tbsp. zest and 1/4 cup juice from 2 lemons
- 1 cup thawed cool WHIP Whipped Topping
- 2 cupsblueberries
- 1/4 cupsugar
- 2 Tbsp.water
- 1/4 tsp.ground ginger
- Combine gingersnap crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese in large bowl with mixer until creamy.Gradually beat in milk.Blend in lemon zest and juice.Whisk in COOL WHIP; spoon over crust.
- Freeze 6 hours or until firm.Meanwhile, cook remaining ingredients in saucepan on medium heat 4 min., stirring occasionally; cool.Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Let cheesecake stand at room temperature 15 min. before serving topped with blueberry sauce.