Prep Time 20min. Total Time 6hr. 5min. Servings 36 servings
Discover our roasted red pepper cheesecake from KRAFT Recipes. Make this cheesecake for a dessert buffet or for a dinner party!
- 25 round buttery crackers, finely crushed
- 1/4 cupbutter, melted
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Eggs
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 jar (7 oz.)Roasted Red Peppers, drained, puréed
- 1/2cuporange marmalade, melted
- 400g penne
- 290g jar roasted red pepper, drained
- large handful flat-leaf parsley, plus a few chopped leaves to garnish
- 75g unsalted cashew
- 1 large garlic clove, roughly chopped
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 50g Parmesan (or vegetarian alternative), grated
- Cook the pasta following pack instructions. Meanwhile, put the peppers, parsley, nuts, garlic and olive oil in a small food processor or mini chopper, and whizz to a pesto consistency. Season and mix in the Parmesan.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan with the pesto. Stir and gently heat for 1 min, then sprinkle with a little more chopped parsley and serve.
- 5-6 whole roasted peppers from a jar, cut into large pieces
- 80g can sustainable tuna in olive oil, drained and flaked
- 2 eggs, hard-boiled, peeled and quartered
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 8 black olives, pitted and halved
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Arrange the roasted peppers on a plate. Scatter the tuna, eggs, onion and olives on top. Drizzle over the vinegar and oil, then scatter with parsley and seasoning.
- 500g pack gnocchi
- ½ batch roasted red pepper sauce (see 'Goes well with…' below)
- 125g ball mozzarella
- 2 handfuls breadcrumbs
- Cook a 500g pack gnocchi following pack instructions, then drain and tip into a casserole dish. Pour over ½ batch roasted red pepper sauce (see 'Goes well with…' below), then tear 125g ball mozzarella over the top and sprinkle over 2 handfuls breadcrumbs. Bake for 20 mins until golden and heated through.