- 2 lbs (32 oz) jimmy dean sausage, uncooked
- 1½ cups all purpose baking/biscuit mix
- 16 oz sharp cheddar cheese(4 cups shredded)
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ½ tsp garlic powder
MethodShred cheese and mix all ingredients.Form into 1 inch balls. Bake 15 minutes on ungreased cookie sheet until golden brown.makes about 6 dozen. sausage cheese balls can be frozen uncooked.
What do you get when you stack pretzel crisps, sliced meats and sharp cheddar cheese and top it off with coarse ground mustard? Deliciousness, of course!
- 8each pretzel crisps and whole wheat crackers
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) CRACKER BARREL Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, sliced
- 1/2 lb. assorted sliced meats (salami, spanish chorizo, summer sausage)
- 8 tsp.GREY POUPON Harvest Coarse Ground mustard
- Place ingredients on cheese board.
- Serve pretzel crisps and crackers topped with remaining ingredients.
What's a Halloween party without cheese balls? Delight guests with fun-loving spiders decorated with—can you guess?—currants and chow mein noodles!
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 tsp.dried italian seasoning
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded Four cheese, divided
- 24baked cheddar-flavoredcrackers
- 3/4 cupchow mein Noodles
- 48 currants
- Combine cream cheese, Italian seasoning and 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
- Shape into 24 balls, using 2 Tbsp. cheese mixture for each.Roll in remaining shredded cheese.
- Top crackers with cheese balls.Decorate each cheese ball to resemble spider, using noodles for legs and currants for eyes.
"These sausage balls were a hit at our Christmas party this year.I accidentaly used low-fat cheese in the recipe and couldn't tell the difference. No frying necessary, they bake beautifully."
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine the sausage, baking mix, cheddar cheese, onion, celery and garlic powder. Mix well and form into 1 inch balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet 1/2 inch apart.Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.