Prep Time 15min. Total Time 1hr. 34min. Servings 8 servings
- 1 cup(1/2 of 2-layer pkg.) devil's food cake mix
- 1/3 cupwater
- 1/4 cupunsweetened applesauce
- 2 Eggs
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz pkg.) philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 cupplain greek-style yogurt
- 1 cuppowdered sugar
- 1-1/2 tsp.multi-colored sprinkles
Why make basic mashed potatoes when you could make this mashed potato casserole with sour cream, cheddar cheese and bacon?
- 2 lb.Yukon gold potatoes (about 6), peeled, quartered
- 2 Tbsp.butter
- 1/2 cupBREAKSTONE'S Reduced Fat or KNUDSEN light Sour Cream
- 1 cupKRAFT 2% milk Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 6 slicesOSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Turkey bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Cook potatoes in boiling water in large saucepan 20 min. or until tender; drain.Return to pan.
- Heat oven to 350ºF.Add butter and sour cream to potatoes; mash until smooth. Spoon half into 1-1/2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray; cover with layers of cheese, remaining potato mixture and bacon.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until heated through.
Liven up your weeknight menu with this festive taco salad. It's quick, easy and pretty much guaranteed to please.
- 4 flour tortillas (8 inch)
- 1 lb.lean Ground Beef
- 1 pkt. (1-1/4 oz.) Taco BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cupKRAFT mexican Style 2% milk Finely Shredded Four cheese
- 1 largetomato, chopped
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Crumple 4 large sheets of foil to make 4 (3-inch) balls; place on baking sheet.Place 1 tortilla over each ball; spray with cooking spray.Bake 6 to 8 min. or until tortillas are golden brown.(Tortillas will drape over balls to form shells as they bake.)
- Meanwhile, cook meat with taco seasoning mix as directed on package.
- Fill shells with lettuce, meat mixture, cheese and tomatoes just before serving.Drizzle with dressing.
The turtle filling in this pie—vanilla pudding mix, whipped topping, pecans and caramel—is good. But the best part is the crust: It's a brownie!
- 1 pkg. (15.9 oz.) brownie mix (8-inch pan size)
- 2 pkg. (1 oz. each) JELL-O vanilla Flavor sugar Free Fat Free Instant pudding
- 2 cups coldfat-free milk
- 1-3/4 cups thawed cool WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped PLANTERS pecans, toasted
- 2 Tbsp.Caramel Ice Cream topping
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Prepare brownie batter as directed on package; pour into 9-inch pie plate sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in center comes out with fudgy crumbs.(Do not overbake.)Immediately press down center with bottom of another pie plate or measuring cup, leaving a depression in center of brownie and 1-inch-wide rim around edge.Cool completely.
- Beat pudding mixes and milk with whisk 2 min. (Pudding will be thick.)Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP; spoon into brownie shell.Top with remaining COOL WHIP and nuts.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Drizzle with caramel topping just before serving.