Prep Time 10min. Total Time 22min. Servings 4 servings
Sure, you could make plain ol' cheeseburgers. Or you could make these awesome Southwest-style burgers—made with bacon, salsa and ranch dressing.
- 1 lb.Ground Beef
- 1 tsp.chili powder
- 4 KRAFT Singles
- 4 kaiser roll, split, toasted
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Classic Ranch Dressing
- 4 slicesOSCAR MAYER bacon, cut in half crosswise, cooked
- 1/2 cupTaco BELL® Thick & Chunky Mild salsa
We really love this recipe which was originally developed using our recently discontinuedFRESH TAKE Cheese Bread Crumb Mix. You can still make this tasty recipe with our recipe revisions. Give it a try!
- 1 pkt.shake ‘N BAKE Seasoned panko Seasoned Coating Mix
- 1/2 tsp.chili powder
- 1/4 tsp.garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp.onion powder
- 1/4 tsp.ground cumin
- 1 cupKRAFT mexican Style Finely Shredded Four cheese
- 6 smallboneless skinless chicken breasts (1-1/2 lb.)
- Heat oven to 375ºF.
- Combine bread crumbs and seasonings in medium bowl; stir in cheese.
- Moisten chicken with water. Coat with cheese mixture, 1 piece at a time. Lightly press cheese mixture onto both sides of chicken. (Chicken will not be completely coated.) Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray; top with any remaining cheese mixture.
- Bake 28 to 30 min. or until chicken is done (165ºF).
What happens when you add a creamy sauce to chicken, tomatoes, corn, and pasta? You get a tasty Southwest-style skillet dish, courtesy of Route 66.
- 1 tub (8 oz.) philadelphia Cream Cheese spread
- 1 pkg. (1 oz.) Taco BELL® Taco Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tbsp.milk
- 1-1/2 lb.boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size Pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped Green Peppers
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt-added diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.)frozen corn
- 3 cups hot cooked rotini pasta
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- Mix cream cheese spread, seasoning and milk until blended.Cook and stir chicken and peppers in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 7 to 8 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, corn and cream cheese mixture; cook and stir 3 min.
- Add pasta and 1/2 cup shredded cheese; cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until cheese is melted.
- Top with remaining shredded cheese.Remove from heat.Cover; let stand until cheese is melted.
It's not the same leftover turkey once you spice it up!
- 1 Tbsp.MIRACLE WHIP dressing
- 2 slicesFrench Bread
- 1/8 tsp.chili powder
- 2 Tbsp.Taco BELL® Thick & Chunky salsa
- 1/2 cup cooked Turkey (about 2 oz.)
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Preheat broiler. Spread dressing evenly onto bread slices; sprinkle with chili powder.
- Top with salsa, turkey and cheese.
- Broil, 4 to 6 inches from heat source, 2 min. or until heated through and cheese is melted.