Adding veg to your rice really jazzes it up and is a great way to make sure you're getting your 5-a-day
- 2 mugs basmati rice
- 1 cinnamon stick, halved
- 8 green cardamom pods
- 6 cloves
- 2 tsp cumin seed
- 100g fresh baby spinach, roughly shredded
- 200g frozen pea
MethodDrain well. Heat a large pan on the stove, tip in the spices, then dry-fry for about 1 min until they are toasted (not burnt) and beginning to release their aromas. Tip the rice into the pan, stir well over the heat, then pour in 4 mugs of water and add 1 tsp salt.
No tomato sauce needed for this easy pasta dish—just bacon, Italian dressing, baby spinach leaves and shredded cheese.
- 1 lb.campanelle pasta, uncooked
- 12 slicesOSCAR MAYER bacon, cut into 1-inch Pieces
- 1/2 cupKRAFT Zesty italian dressing
- 2 pkg. (6 oz. each) baby spinach leaves
- 1 cupKRAFT Shredded Italian* Five cheese Blend
- Cook pasta in Dutch oven or large deep skillet as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir bacon in medium skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels.Discard all but 2 Tbsp. drippings.Whisk reserved drippings with dressing until blended.
- Drain pasta; return to pan.Add dressing mixture, bacon, spinach and cheese; mix lightly.
Transform your favorite cheesy spinach dip into melty cheddar fondue! This Garlic, Spinach & Cheddar Fondue will be a hit at the next party or potluck.
- 1 Tbsp.butter
- 4 clovesgarlic, minced
- 3/4 cup dry White Wine
- 2 pkg. (8 oz. each) KRAFT Shredded Triple Cheddar Cheese with a TOUCH OF philadelphia
- 2 tsp.cornstarch
- 1/4 cup (1/4 of 8-oz. tub) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese spread
- 1-1/2 cups tightly packed fresh spinach, finely chopped
- Melt butter in medium saucepan on medium heat. Add garlic; cook 2 min., stirring frequently.Stir in wine; bring just to a simmer.
- Toss shredded cheese with cornstarch.Add, 1/2 cup at a time, to wine mixture; cook 1 min. after each addition or until cheese is completely melted, stirring constantly.Stir in cream cheese spread; cook and stir 2 min. or until melted.Add spinach; cook 2 min. or just until wilted, stirring constantly.
- Serve in a fondue pot or small slow cooker.
If you've got fans of antipasto in the house, they're sure to like this quick pasta salad. Our surprise ingredient shortens your prep time!
- 1/2 cupKRAFT Real mayo mayonnaise
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Zesty italian dressing
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) baby spinach leaves
- 2 cupswhole wheat Penne Pasta, cooked, cooled
- 2 cups chopped Rotisserie Chicken
- 1 can (14 oz.) quartered Artichoke Hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped Red Peppers
- 1/4 cupKRAFT Grated parmesan cheese
- Mix mayo and dressing until blended.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except cheese in large bowl.Add mayo mixture; mix lightly.
- Top with cheese.