Grill a fillet of fish or chicken and serve with this crispy, superhealthy side
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red chilli, sliced (optional)
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 500g mixed vegetables such as pak choi, baby corn and broccoli
- 1½ tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Poblanos and sweet potatoes add a Latin twist to this quick stir-fry!
- 1/2 cupKRAFT balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1 Tbsp.brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp.lite soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp.oil, divided
- 1-1/2 lb.boneless Beef sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch-wide strips
- 1 lb.sweet potatoes (about 2), peeled, cut crosswise in half, then cut into matchlike sticks
- 1 largeonion, sliced
- 3 poblano chiles, roasted, peeled, seeded, deveined and thinly sliced
- 1 clovegarlic, minced
- 1/2 cupPLANTERS Dry Roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1/4 cupchopped fresh cilantro
- 3 cup hot cooked long-grain white Rice
- Mix dressing, sugar and soy sauce until blended. Heat 1-1/2 tsp. oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.Add 1/3 of the meat; cook 1 to 2 min. or until lightly browned, stirring frequently.Transfer to medium bowl.Repeat in 2 batches with remaining meat and 1 Tbsp. of the remaining oil.
- Heat remaining oil in same skillet.Add potatoes and onions; cook 15 min. or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally. Return meat to skillet.Add chiles and garlic. Stir in dressing mixture; cook 3 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Top with nuts and cilantro.Serve with rice.
With only four ingredients and 15 minutes to a better-for-you veggie and shrimp stir fry, you've found one of the easiest recipes to try tonight.
- 1/3 cupKRAFT Lite asian toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 1 pkg.(12 oz.) frozen Asian mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrots, Snow Peas)
- 1 lb.uncooked deveined peeled large shrimp
- 1/4 cupchopped PLANTERS cocktail peanuts
- Heat 2 Tbsp. dressing in large skillet on medium-high heat.Add vegetables; stir-fry 4min.
- Add shrimp; stir-fry 4 min. or until shrimp turn pink and vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat.
- Stir in remaining dressing; sprinkle with nuts.
Satisfy your hunger with this flavorful CATALINA Chicken Stir-Fry. Chicken, mixed veggies and rice go into this zesty, zingy and flavorful dish.
- 1/2 cupKRAFT Classic CATALINA dressing
- 3 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp.garlic powder
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized Pieces
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 4 cups hot cooked white Rice
- Mix dressing, soy sauce and garlic powder in large skillet until well blended.Add chicken; mix lightly.Cook and stir on medium-high heat 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add mixed vegetables; cover.Reduce heat to medium-low.Simmer 5 to 7 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Serve over the rice.