Quick, easy and on the table in less than 30 minutes - what more could you ask for?
- 2 blocks egg noodles
- 2 tsp sunflower oil
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, shredded
- 3 carrots, finely sliced into rings
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- juice 2 limes
- 3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- handful coriander leaves
MethodHeat the remaining oil in a wok and add the chicken and carrots. Stir-fry for a few mins. Add the honey, soy and lime juice, bubble for 30 secs, then add the noodles and sesame seeds. Mix well, heat through and sprinkle with coriander to serve.
Satisfy your hunger with this flavorful CATALINA Chicken Stir-Fry. Chicken, mixed veggies and rice go into this zesty, zingy and flavorful dish.
- 1/2 cupKRAFT Classic CATALINA dressing
- 3 Tbsp. lite soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp.garlic powder
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized Pieces
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables, thawed, drained
- 4 cups hot cooked white Rice
- Mix dressing, soy sauce and garlic powder in large skillet until well blended.Add chicken; mix lightly.Cook and stir on medium-high heat 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- Add mixed vegetables; cover.Reduce heat to medium-low.Simmer 5 to 7 min. or until vegetables are crisp-tender, stirring frequently.
- Serve over the rice.
Ready in just 30 minutes, this SHAKE 'N BAKE chicken and rice dish delivers baked chicken deliciousness with stir-fry quickness.
- 1 cup each: small broccoli florets, Red Pepper strips and zucchini slices
- 1/2 cup each: carrot slices and onion wedges
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 pkt.shake 'N BAKE BBQ glaze Seasoned Coating Mix
- 2 cupsinstant white Rice
- Preheat oven to 375°F.Spread vegetables into shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- Coat chicken with glaze mix as directed on package; place evenly over vegetables.Sprinkle with any remaining glaze mix.
- Bake 20 min. or until chicken is cooked through.Meanwhile, cook rice as directed on package.Spoon rice onto serving plate; top with the chicken mixture.
Toasted almonds steal the show in this Chicken-Almond Stir-Fry. Microwave the nuts for up to 2 minutes before tossing them on the dish.
- 1 lb.boneless skinless chicken breasts, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp.cornstarch
- 1/2 cupKRAFT asian toasted Sesame Dressing, divided
- 1pkg. (16 oz.)frozen Asian mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1/2 cupPLANTERS Sliced almonds, Toasted
- 2 cups hot cooked Brown Rice
- Toss chicken with cornstarch and 1 Tbsp. dressing; cover.Refrigerate 15 min.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.Add chicken; cook 5 min. or until chicken is done, stirring frequently. Add vegetables and remaining dressing; cook 5 min. or until heated through. Stir in nuts.
- Serve over rice.